Toronto Condo Network
The Condominium Network has provided a place for me to meet with other Condominium Specialists to promote properties for sale and to gain information in the fast growing field of condominiums.
??-Bette Ursini Let us help you find your dream condominium today. Check out the most comprehensive list of condominiums for rent or lease in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Then, simply contact one of our members!
History of the Toronto Condo Network
The Toronto Condo Network formed in 1991. An invitation was extended to all condominium agents across the Greater Toronto Area who may find a benefit in becoming a member of a cohesive group of condo specialists willing to share related information & ideas. The purpose of the group was to create a win-win situation for the participating real estate agents to become more effective, knowledgeable, co-operative and connected in the condominium arena. There are presently 80 members.
Why list your condominium for sale with a member of the Toronto Condo Network?:
- Advertise your condominium globally on the most popular public real estate web site.
- Display FULL listing details and information about your condominium 24/7.
- Promote your Toronto condo directly to qualified buyers and their agents.
If you're looking to move to Toronto Ontario, a condominium may be your best real estate choice. Check out our comprehensive list of condominiums for sale throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and then contact one of our members to let them help you find the best one for you! We frequently have loft condos available. Check out our comprehensive list of condominiums for sale throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), or better yet, contact one of our members to let them help you find one for you. (That's what they do!)
Contact us today for more information about:
- Condos Downtown Toronto
- Condos Toronto Waterfront
- Condominium for Rent Toronto
- Condominium for Sale in Toronto Ontario
- Toronto Loft Condo
- Toronto Ontario Condos for Sale
- Condo for Rent in Toronto
- Condominiums Downtown Toronto
- Toronto Condominiums for Sale
- Toronto Condo Townhouse
- Toronto Condo
- Condominium Toronto Waterfront
- Condos Toronto Harbourfront
- Condominium for Sale in Toronto
- Toronto Condo Apartment Rental
- Toronto Condominium Rental
- Condos Central Toronto
- Luxury Condos Toronto Waterfront
- Toronto Condos for Sale
- Toronto Lofts for Sale
We meet on an ongoing basis to share market knowledge and information. We focus on the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) condominium market. The Toronto Condo Network provides up-to-date knowledge of new and resale condominium properties. Together, we are building new alliances to keep our members educated and savvy. Our agents are on-line and on the cutting edge of technology in Toronto Real Estate. Our network provides its members with the best Internet marketing tools available anywhere!
We have the most comprehensive list of condos for rent or lease in the entire Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Let us help you find your dream condominium today. Simply contact one of our members! If you're considering moving downtown, check out our comprehensive listings of condominiums in downtown Toronto. Let us help you find your dream condominium today. Simply contact one of our members!
Toronto Condo Network is a group of condo specialists in Toronto from diverse real estate firms.
We have the most comprehensive listing of condos for sale and condominiums for lease in the Toronto area.
Let us help you find yours today. Simply contact one of our members!
Reasons for buying resale condominums:
Courtesy of Lynn Kay, Baker Real Estate Corporation. We frequently have townhouse condos available. Check out our comprehensive list of condominiums for sale throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), or better yet, contact one of our members to let them help you find one for you. (That's what they do!)
- 1) The building is actually built.? There is no chance of buying something that may constructed.
- 2) You can actually see what the unit looks like & what the actual unit views are before you purchase.
- 3) You can see what the building culture, structure & amenities are all about before you purchase.
- 4) If the unit includes parking and/or locker, they are already on title, so you know where they will be.
- 5) You have a definite closing date, there a no building delays.
- 6) Usually neighbourhood amenities already exist.
- 7) You already have building management in place & get an idea whether they are doing a good job (maintaining the building, staff etc.)
- 8) There are no developer fees, or development levy costs in addition to your purchase price.
- 9) You can examine a status certificate, confirm a number of different things: what the current maintenance fees?are, if there are any large upcoming costs, any lawsuits, the number of tenants vs. owners etc.
Call a member of the Toronto Condo Network today (and tell them you found them on the Toronto Condo Network web site)!